Hey guys! We're currently updating the site for the newest patch, so thank you for your patience!
Two new champions were released today, including a "standard" mode, separate from Ranked!The servers will have a scheduled downtime on Friday, October 21st at 14:00 CEST (8 AM EST / 5 AM PST) for patching.
- NEW Champion:
Jumong - The Beast Hunter
- Jumong, The Beast Hunter, is a trophy collector who wandered the wildlands in pursuit of a worthy challenge. No longer content with hunting the great beasts of this world, Jumong looks to the arena for a new type of prey. He traps his foes and brings them to their death with the accuracy of his mighty bow.
- NEW Champion:
Ruh Kaan - The Crypt Warden
- Ruh Kaan, The Crypt Warden, was awoken from his deep slumber when a grave robber disturbed the sacred crypts of Ark’dun. Pursuing the trespasser led him to the Arenas, where he still tracks his quarry. A wielder of dark powers, Ruh Kaan consumes the souls of those who stand in his way.
- New Legendary Weapons & New Mounts are now available
- New Map: Blackstone Arena - Night
- Ultimate Fan Pack Update
- The Ultimate Fan Pack will now include the exclusive Battle Wolf mount. (Everyone who has already purchased the UFP will automatically receive the new mount).
- Halloween Season Event (October 21st to November 4th) - Limited Halloween Content
- A plethora of items exclusive to the Halloween season, obtainable through the:
- New Chest - Halloween Chest
- Contains one guaranteed Epic Halloween item.
- In addition, everyone who has joined the Official Battlerite Steam Group will receive a free Halloween Chest and a rare weapon for Ruh Kaan.
If you have not yet joined the group, you may do so here:http://steamcommunity.com/games/504370
Upon joining, you will receive both the Halloween and regular rewards.
- Standard (Unranked) & Ranked queues added.
- More information, including how this change should NOT split the playerbase, can be found here:http://steamcommunity.com/app/504370/discussions/10/341537671992579467/
- You can now queue for 2v2 and 3v3 simultaneously.
- You no longer gain grade in VS AI matches.
- Party size of 3 now allowed in Standard/Ranked/VS AI. The party will not be disbanded when switching between modes.
- A rating exploit bug has been fixed (fixed last week).